I am a vendor at the 2012 Dare 2 Aspire conference in March 2012. As a vendor I had the privilege of being a guest on MGN Radio a Blog Talk Radio show that airs on Friday nights at 9PM hosted by Tosi Ufodike Founder & CEO of My Good Nanny based in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area.
MGN Radio is your one stop to family information & entertainment. Their description touts that they are a fun, family oriented show and my experience proved that. I had a fabulous time talking to Tosi, and taking questions from the audience both via live calls and from the chat room. We talked me, Cassius Blue, and I shared lots of marketing tips to help the small business owners in the audience. With so much information to share I really could have gabbed all evening.
If you missed the interview you can listen to the recording below:
[vimeo width=”320″ height=”240″]http://vimeo.com/33468506[/vimeo]
During the show I also extended my December promotion to the audience.
- Save $50 on Strategic Marketing Planning: Take advantage of this blend of strategic marketing planning and consulting to transform your business and your profits.
- Save $50 on Website Evaluations: Receive an objective analysis regarding what changes you need to make TODAY to turn website visitors into paying clients, ways to integrate your website into your other marketing initiatives.
- Save $50 on the 30 – Day Jump Start Consulting Program: This program is ideal for launching a small project or product as well as overcoming challenges in order to move forward on a specific goal.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this offer give me a call at 678.590.5952, promotion expires December 31, 2011.
Did you enjoy the interview? Are there any questions that you have about marketing your business? Ask them here and I will answer in separate blogs and/or videos.
Latest posts by Brandi Starr (see all)
- I AM Yoga Pants: An Exercise in Authenticity - February 27, 2015
- How Much Should I Charge? 3 Steps For Setting the Price of Your Service - February 19, 2015
- Focus Forward: How to leverage holiday revenue for 2015 growth. - December 16, 2014