Day 7 of the Jusblog It 30-Day Challenge for Entrepreneurs asks for a product review, because I covered many of my favorite applications for running your business in my list post “5 Must Have Applications to Run Your Service Business” I decided to do something completely different and totally un-business related.
Almost everyday (sometimes 3 or 4 times a day when I’m looking REALLY cute lol) someone stops to ask what I use in my hair and how I style it. The styling part is easy, because honestly I don’t, I wear a wash-and-go because that’s pretty much all I really know how to do and it works for me. Today’s vlog is a product review of the mainelement: love product line which is what I primarily use to care for my hair. Watch the video for my full review and see the list below for links to the products I use, what I use them for, and how you can get them for yourself.
- Washing: mainelement: love shampoo bar
- Detangling Conditioner: Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner
- Leave-In Conditioner: mainelement: love aloe conditioner
- Moisture: mainelement: love shea smoothie (citrus fusion)
- Hold: Uncle Funky’s Daughter Curly Magic (Note: I am still using my bottle that used the old formula before they added protein and glycerin, based on other reviews I may be in search of another product for hold when this bottle runs out)
Latest posts by Brandi Starr (see all)
- Focus Forward: How to leverage holiday revenue for 2015 growth. - December 16, 2014
- Sales Lesson from the Movie 8-Mile: Overcoming Objections - June 13, 2014
- I Blog Because… - June 2, 2014