I love inspirational quotes, sometimes a random quote can really help to pick me up, get me focus, or allow me to shake whatever is holding me back. Here are some of the most recent quotes that have inspired me:
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
Life will always bring you challenges, but how you handle them, whether you make the most of them that is what really matters. This quote makes me think of the song I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack
- The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
Live your life knowing there is truly no competition but yourself. If you focus on being a better you everyday you become unstoppable.
- Happiness is a journey…not a destination. –Ben Sweetland.
Happiness is not a specific status in your career, an income level, a certain type of house, or a checklist. Happiness is something that is internal that you are constantly pursuing.
- Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. –TS Eliot
Take risks, push boundaries, the possibilities are endless if you let go of the fear of failure, fear of going too far, fear of not being enough.
Via Curates Quotes
- You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough.
Don’t get to the end of your life and be filled with regrets, I call that woulda-coulda-shoulda syndrome. Do the things you love, make the tough choices, enjoy every day as though it were your last. One of my favorite country songs is Live Like You Were Dying by Tim McGraw.
- My motto in life is to “Simply Be Amazing” so I threw in a 6th quote with the Rules for Being AMAZING by Robin Sharma.
Latest posts by Brandi Starr (see all)
- Sales Lesson from the Movie 8-Mile: Overcoming Objections - June 13, 2014
- I Blog Because… - June 2, 2014
- How Do You Define Success? - June 1, 2014