Whether it’s a last minute meeting or a delays in tending to the little people every Mompreneur who works out of her home has experienced that panicked feeling that happens when you realize you need to leave the house for an important meeting in less than 30-minutes and you are still in your PJ’s. I have been in this situation more times than I care to admit, so I turned to Ivy LaArtista, make up artist and The Body Relationship Coach™ and Founder Of See Body. Love Self.™ read on to see her advice on how to go from PJ’s to meeting ready in 30-minutes or less. Read more!
Write for the #BlueBlog
Want to get your message out? Write for the Cassius #BlueBlog. Our audience is small business owners who are looking to launch and grow their small business. And guest posting is a great way to gain exposure to your target audience so it’s a win-win for everyone. But before you submit, keep reading.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed by Cassius Blue Consulting and if found beneficial to our audience, it is likely to be published.
- Links back to your blog or website should be used where appropriate. Using too many links to external sources decreases the likelihood of your entry being published. Links deemed irrelevant will be removed without notice.
- Word count should be between 250-500 words, with 900 being the maximum. If longer submissions are needed, a series post may be an option.
- Posts must be high-quality; original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online). We reserve the right to edit your submission for brevity, grammar, and readability. If too much editing is required to make the post useful, article will not be published.
- You retain the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted to Cassius Blue Consulting, we reserve the right to use, distribute and refer to it.
- Each article ends with a brief bio that links to the site (or sites) of your choice. Please include a brief bio 100 words or less and a photo. Bio and headshot (not logo) are required.
It is a little known fact that I am a minority owner of a custom compression garments company. Antibody, Inc. maker of the BodyGuard ™ offers compression garments for exercise and injury prevention. The Bodyguard is designed using Antibody’s patented compression formula. The products act as a second layer of muscle and skin for the athlete treating a sports injury. Because of its design, the Bodyguard™ will initially feel compressive. But as you begin your activity, you should lose awareness of the tight fit and begin to notice the benefits of working out with your Bodyguard™. It becomes weightless. It completely envelops the lower body and moves with the muscles, securing the injured area in place for healing. In addition, there should also be improvement in the center of motion; an increase in the efficiency of movement and a noticeable reduction in fatigue due to reduced muscle vibration. Read more!