I love inspirational quotes, sometimes a random quote can really help to pick me up, get me focus, or allow me to shake whatever is holding me back. Here are some of the most recent quotes that have inspired me:
Write for the #BlueBlog
Want to get your message out? Write for the Cassius #BlueBlog. Our audience is small business owners who are looking to launch and grow their small business. And guest posting is a great way to gain exposure to your target audience so it’s a win-win for everyone. But before you submit, keep reading.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed by Cassius Blue Consulting and if found beneficial to our audience, it is likely to be published.
- Links back to your blog or website should be used where appropriate. Using too many links to external sources decreases the likelihood of your entry being published. Links deemed irrelevant will be removed without notice.
- Word count should be between 250-500 words, with 900 being the maximum. If longer submissions are needed, a series post may be an option.
- Posts must be high-quality; original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online). We reserve the right to edit your submission for brevity, grammar, and readability. If too much editing is required to make the post useful, article will not be published.
- You retain the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted to Cassius Blue Consulting, we reserve the right to use, distribute and refer to it.
- Each article ends with a brief bio that links to the site (or sites) of your choice. Please include a brief bio 100 words or less and a photo. Bio and headshot (not logo) are required.
The most dangerous phrase to any business is “This is the way that we have always done it” this phrase can be detrimental because it means that you aren’t evolving as a business. This mentality causes stagnation and not growth. Things that were the right approach of the best decision at the time may not be the best course of action 6, 12, or 18-month down the road. Here are three things, that if you have not re-evaluated within the past year you need to stop what you are doing and take a look under the hood, like NOW. Read more!